We deliver to UK Mainland only. We charge £10 shipping for orders up to £150. Orders over this have a flat fee of £15. However, our couriers do deliver to most offshore locations but charge a premium which unfortunately we have to pass on. Contact us for prices to Isle of Wight, Scottish Isles, Northern Ireland and Channel Isles etc.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT BOOK ANY TRADESMAN OR SCHEDULE WORK UNTIL YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND CHECKED. BLUEPRINT JOINERY WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF TIME OR MONIES DUE TO DELAYED DELIVERY.
We wrap and pack your order to ensure the product reaches you in the condition it left us, however, occasionally transport damages do occur. On the day of your delivery please check all products are present and in good condition.
Should you decide to return the products you must notify us of the refund within 14 Working Days of receipt of the goods. You have a further 14 days to return the goods to us.
Deliveries are made using a 3rd party carrier, due to the weight and length of our product we cannot give timed deliveries, however, we can specify a suitable day when you can be available to accept and sign for your order. Our 3rd party carrier does not give pre-delivery calls prior to the delivery, it is an all day delivery slot.
Deliveries are made using a 3rd party carrier on pre-arranged delivery days where possible. Delivery times shown on Go Banana are estimated, if we have not contacted you to arrange a specific delivery day then please email us to confirm. A note of the delivery day will be found on the sales invoice - If we haven't emailed please check there.
You will need to be available to help unload and sign for your order. When you sign for your order you are accepting that the goods are all present and received in good condition.
We advise that all customers:
1) Check you are signing for the correct number of parcels
2) Check all parcels are addressed to you
3) Check that all parcels are undamaged - if there are any signs of damage to any of the parcels ensure you sign and write "damaged" on the delivery slip
4) Open all parcels on the day of delivery to check all products have been received in good order and complete
5) Contact us on the day of delivery if there are any issues with your order
6) Blueprint Joinery will replace any damaged products on a next working day service.
IMPORTANT: If the above is not acceptable to you then we can pick and pack your order ready for you to collect or send in your own transport. Please do not buy our product if you do not accept the above delivery statements.