Karcher Pressure Washer Wheel Rim Brush Attachment
The all-round bristles are designed to target difficult to reach surfaces and small areas within wheels and bicycle spokes. The brush attachment distributes water evenly around its 360° shape contributing towards the break up and the removal of the dirt. The bristles are are gentle whilst provide an efficient clean. Includes a union nut for a secure spray gun connection, and an ergonomic handle for ease of use. Specifications:
- Weight: 459g
- Dimensions: 422 x 80 x 101mm
- K2 Compact, Full Control, Full Control Home, Compact Car & Home, Premium Full Control Car & Home, Compact Home, Home, Premium Home, Premium Full Control Home, K2.120, K2.125 T50, K2.130 T50, K2.14, K2.14, K2.140 T50, K2.21 Car, K2.300 T50, K2.310 T50, K2.311 T50, K2.335 T 50, K2.360M Deluxe, K2.38M and T50, K2.400 T50, K2.900M Deluxe, K2.91MD Plus
- K3.150 T250, K3.160, K3.550, K3.550 T250, K3.575 T250 Jubilee, K3.80 MD T250, K3.540
- K4 Compact, Full Control, Full Control Home, Premium Full Control Home, Home, Premium Home, Silent Home, K4.600 T250
- K5 Compact, Compact Home, Premium Full Control Plus Home, Full Control Home, K5.700, K5.800, K5.800 T300
- K6.800 T400
- K7 Compact, Premium Full Control Plus Home
Browse our full range of over 10,000 products on our website.Should you need any additional product information or if you have any technical enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to be of assistance.
When it comes to quality and technology, Karcher leads the way with its range of cleaning products for homes, gardens and professional use. Karcher’s well known product ranges include Pressure Washers, Vacuum Cleaners, Window Vacs and Steam Cleaners which are designed and built to help you get the job done in a fast, reliable, economical and environmentally-friendly way.
KARCHER – MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
Deliveries are free to UK mainland post codes. Orders take 2-5 working days to be delivered.
Returns & Faulty Goods
Hopefully you won't need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this as simple as possible. By following the guidance below you can help us to help you when a product is not what you expected, or is faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected by this guidance.
If you have any questions please call our customer service team on 01179 780 174.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Under our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee you can return unwanted goods. Items should be unused, in a saleable condition, with their original packaging and with all component parts and any promotional items received. You should include your invoice and a completed returns form.
Certain items are excluded from the guarantee. These include (but are not limited to) goods that are made to measure, cut or mixed to your requirements, custom printed. Other excluded items are macerators and water pumps.
To return an item under the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee you can (at your expense) either:
• Send it back via your local Post Office or any other Courier Service of your choice - click here for a Returns form.
• Ask us to collect your parcel(s) - Contact our Courier Collect Service for a quotation on 0117 9780174. Please have your order reference to hand when calling. Collection costs can vary depending on size and weight of goods.
If you notice any damage or shortages on your goods then we need you to inform us within 3 days of taking delivery. We would recommend refusing any delivery that looks damaged or making note of any damage to the box when signing for your delivery. If you have notified us of any Damage or Shortages with your goods within 3 days of receiving your delivery, we will either make good any non-delivery; replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery; or refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
Any faulty good claims that have been reported within 3 days of taking delivery, must be returned within 30 days of taking delivery. You should include your invoice and a completed returns form. Please ensure that all petrol products are drained of fuel and oil before return. If the item has already been installed, call us on 01179 780 174 for further advice.
If you purchased the item more than 30 days ago our aim is to get the problem put right as quickly as possible. In most instances, relative to the product in questions warranty, we will either offer a repair or where this is not possible we will replace the item with the same or an equivalent model.
• Check if the manufacturer offers a helpline, repair or warranty service. Using this service may be the fastest way to get the problem put right.
If there is no warranty or repair service, or if you wish to return a faulty item:
• Call us on 01179 780 174.
Please remember to include your invoice, returns form and ensure that all petrol products are drained of fuel and oil before return. If the item has already been installed, call us on 01179 780 174 for further advice.
A cancellation can be made up to 30 days from point of order via phone, email or mail (MAD4TOOLS.COM, MAD Supplies Ltd, Bridge House, Cater Road, Bishopsworth, Bristol, BS13 7TW).NOTE: Certain items are excluded from this, these include (but are not limited to) goods that are made to measure, cut or mixed to your requirements, custom printed or other possible exclusions include macerators and water pumps.