Universal hose reel Cellfast ERGO X5
- Very durable, low weighted and compact;
- Convenient transportation due folding handle;
- Profiled rotation crank handle facilitates winding the hose;
- Holders for sprinklers and connectors situated on both sides of the reel;
- Hanger included in the set, it enables hanging the reel on a wall;
- Overall dimensions: 31,5 x 16 x 26cm.
The set includes:
- Garden hose: 3/8” - 10m long;
- Adjustable hose nozzle sprikler ERGO;
- Hose quick connector - water flow ERGO 3/8";
- Hose quick connector - stop ERGO 3/8";
- Multi-purpose connector with a female thread ERGO G1/2" - G3/4" - G1";
- Connection set - 2m long hose;
- Wall hanger.
Shipping & Returns
There's no minimum order requirement.
Delivery to a UK Mainland Address
Orders are delivered FREE OF CHARGE and delivery lead times can be found in the product description. We offer free economy delivery for all UK addresses, as well as express delivery charged at extra fee charged. Northern Ireland(BT), Isle of Man(IM), Scottish Highlands and Orkney Isles(PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles(HS, ZE) will incur additional charges and may also experience delivery delays.
Delivery to a UK Offshore Address - Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands
International Address charges apply.
Additional charges apply and will be shown during checkout process. We are only able to ship via express services to UK mainland. All orders made before 2pm will be shipped the same day and delivered next working day (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays).
Time Limitation for Notification of Claims
Damage in transit: If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier"s delivery consignment note and it will be your responsibility to inform us within 48 hours from delivery.
Incorrect Goods: It is your responsibility to notify us of any in-correct goods supplied within 48 hours days from delivery.
Faults: A product is deemed to be faulty on arrival if it shows symptoms of a failure preventing basic operation upon its first use out of the box. In such instances please contact us within 7 days from the delivery date. You can then return the faulty item directly to us.
Non-Deliveries: We will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within 10 days from the expected delivery date. If goods returned under this clause are found to be perfect and in full working order, these will be returned to you and an administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods along with the cost of carriage will be charged to your credit card account.
Faulty Returns & Product Guarantees
Upon receipt of the goods and confirmation of the fault by our product support team you will be offered the following options:
• A replacement: this item will be shipped to you at our own expense.
• A repair: the repaired item will be shipped to you at our own expense. Please note that once repaired the product is no longer eligible for replacement.
• A full refund provided the item has been verified faulty and is complete with all accessories in its original box and packaging.
If the product is not deemed to be faulty by our product support team then you will be offered the following options:
• Return of the goods and the cost of delivery charged to you.
All products supplied are covered by the terms and conditions of the Manufacturer"s Guarantee for a period of 12 months. However, some manufactures have a lifetime guarantee. In this case please contact us. This guarantee specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse. In addition routine maintenance (cleaning of dirty audio/video heads etc.), consumables (styli, plug fuses, cables, batteries, etc.), cosmetic damage and tuning of channels are not covered.
The seller will be wholly responsible for the cost of return delivery and safe return of the goods. We will provide pre-paid label to return goods to us for orders which have been purchased in Europe or will expect goods to be shipped back to us by buyer by using the cheapest possible courier services and we will reimburse the shipping cost to the customer when goods received if goods to be returned from outside Europe. Proof of postage is not proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier, and to maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods.
Cancellation of Order & Returned Goods
You have right to cancel your order within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day when order has been delivered. To gain the right to cancel, you must inform us about your decision to cancel the order by a clear statement. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to contact us about your decision before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation: If you cancel the order, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least ex-pensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
(a) 7 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 7 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) if there were no goods supplied, 7 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the order.
We will make the reimbursement using the same method of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your order cancellation to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusions from the right to cancel
The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
• Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
• Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
• Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
Returned Goods Address
Pepte UK LTD
43 Hurricane Way