100 Litre Plastic Portable AdBlueTrolli - ADT.P100.12FM
This 100 litre plastic portable AdBlueTrolli is made from polyethylene and is very robust. It is suitable for the transportation of AdBlue. As this tank is a transportable tank it does not require bunding whilst in transportation.
With complete ADR exemption as described in section 22.214.171.124c of the ADR standard, this tank is suitable for the transportation of AdBlue on UK highways.
• Capacity: 100 litres (vertical), 110 litres (horizontal)
• 2" fill port
• Safety vent
• 40 LPM 12v Piusi pump kit
• Digital flow meter
• 4mt (L) x 19mm (Dia) delivery hose
• Manual AdBlue nozzle
• 4mt battery cable with crocodile clips
• 300mm pneumatic inflatable tyres
• Integrally moulded anti-surge baffle
• Easily securable with strapping profiles
• Hose coiler storage
• Nozzle holder
• Equipment Options:
• Automatic shut-off nozzle
• Integrated power pack for 12v pumps
• 1-year pump warranty
• 1-year tank warranty (each tank is provided with a warranty manual)
• Height: 1140mm
• Width: 620mm
• Depth: 520mm
approx 25kg (empty)
approx 125kg (full)StoraFuel Product ManualDatasheet
Please contact the seller upon ordering for product advice. Send us your enquiry by clicking on the "Ask the seller" button.
Delivery is free to UK mainland post codes and can take up to 2-5 working days, subject to Atlantis Tanks delivery schedule:
Bunded Plastic: 2-5 working days * Subject to Atlantis Tanks Delivery Schedule
Bunded Steel: 5 - 10 working days * Subject to Atlantis Tanks Delivery Schedule
Single Skin Plastic: 2-3 working days * Subject to Atlantis Tanks Delivery Schedule
Single Skin Steel” 5 - 10 working days * Subject to Atlantis Tanks Delivery Schedule
We will accept customer returns with a 25% restocking fee if returned in the same condition as purchased. In the case of product damage on our behalf, the consumer has the right to reject the goods. However this is rarely the case and we don't expect this to happen.