LIGHTWEIGHT 3.5kg WITH INCREDIBLE TORQUE AND THROTTLE RESPONSE SUPERB CHOICE. IDEALLY SUITED TO JOBS SUCH AS TREE PRUNING, LIGHT CUTTING TASKS, AND GENERAL YARD WORK AROUND THE HOME.
♦ Engine: 1 cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled.
♦Homologation CE, TUV, Safety net.
♦ Engine displacement: 25.4 cm³.
♦ Power : 1.22 HP.
♦ Saw blade : 10 " (25 cm)
♦ 3 x Chains
♦Technical details of the chain : 3/8" - 1.3 mm - 44 links.
♦Fuel mix: 25:1
♦Automatic chain lubrification.
♦Type of carburetor: Diaphragm.
♦Easy starting system
♦Light and extremely handy
♦Fuel tank capacity : 250 ml.
♦Chain oil capacity : 160 ml.
Weight : 3.5 kg (without blade and chain).
3x Chains and saw blade 10” (25cm)
Saw blade guard
Measuring jug for fuel mixing
Toolkit for assembly
Manual In English
Ireland and Northern Ireland - Next Day Delivery
UK- 48 hours
Europe - 3-5 days
All orders placed before 11 am will be shipped the same day (Monday to Friday) on a delivery service of your choosing.
· We offer free delivery on orders to Mainland UK, Ireland, and Northern Ireland.
· Delivery to parts of the UK including Highlands and Islands will incur a delivery cost regardless of order value.
· Delivery time is quoted at checkout - based on time of placing the order and the delivery method is chosen
· Delivery times vary depending on your delivery address
· We do not ship on bank holidays or Saturdays·
We want you to be happy with the tools and equipment you order. However, should you have a change of mind for any reason, under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased online for a refund. This does not apply to items personalised or made to your specification i.e. Special Orders.
The following conditions apply:
• Orders must be cancelled within 30 days beginning with the day after the date goods are delivered by contacting us quoting your customer order number. We can arrange collection though there would be a charge for this.
• Goods must be returned in their original unspoilt condition; i.e. unused and in their original packaging.
• Return postage is at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
• We are unable to issue any refund until the goods have been inspected, however this will be within 14 days of cancellation.
• All goods should be suitably wrapped/packaged to make certain of safe handling and to protect them during transit.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights which can be found here:https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/
We reserve the right refuse a refund if the goods returned are not in a resalable condition or make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure your order arrives complete and in satisfactory condition, in the unlikely event that an item arrives damaged or incomplete we ask that you contact us with the following information:
• Order Number
• Delivery address
• Detailed description of the damage and/or missing items.
A repair or replacement may be offered.
If you purchased your item less than 30 days ago you are eligible to return the item for either a full refund or replacement.
Items that are older than 30 days can be returned for a repair. In the event a repair is not possible a replacement item may be given.
Before you return your item please contact us and we will give you a return Label should you be unable to print of the label please write clearly on the box the following address.
Shop Online EU
12 Central Close
For unwanted goods, we suggest you use a registered carrier with full tracking facility and insurance where required. Customer returns made in person will not be accepted.
We will not accept liability for items returned which are damaged or lost in transit.